I was inspired by HubSpot’s position as an All-in-One Marketing suite when it dawned on me that what we had done at Engagio is build an All-in-One suite for Social Conversations Engagement.
It is fitting to end this year with a post that describes the various pieces of this All-in-One Conversations Engagement suite, as depicted by the graph above.
1. Inbox. It’s the heart of Engagio and was Engagio’s first premise. The Inbox is where you check your “Conversations Mail” and reply to comments and discussions you’ve left on the social web. And recently, we’ve added the part where you can see conversations that you “Follow”, and where you’ll see internal messages sent to you from other Engagio users.
2. Contacts. That’s where we automatically list the people that you’re engaging with. You can sort the list by date or # of interactions and you can link to a user’s profile to learn more about them.
3. Dashboard Stream. That’s where you follow your friends’ discussions, and discover where they are engaging.
4. Interaction History. Pick any user you’ve interacted with, and we’ll show you on their Profile Page the 1:1 interaction history between the two of us across the various social channels.
5. Profile Pages. Each Engagio user has their own profile page containing their unified social identities and a conversations stream from all of their conversations sources. Here’s mine, William Mougayar.
6. People Search. You can search for anyone from about 7 million profiles in our database and link directly to their profile.
7. Social Graph. When you look at a user’s profile, you will clearly see where and who they interacting with, hence you will see their social interaction graph.
8. Conversations Search. We’ve already indexed 32 million conversations and adding hundreds of thousands daily. Try searching for something! Or dive into our long list of trends.9. Alerts & Discovery. After you search, you can set-up an Email alert on anything you have an interest in. And our very popular discovery email tells you where your friends have been engaging.
10. Discovery Pages. This is the newest part of Engagio, and you’re seeing a glimpse of it via the entry page. We’ve innovated with the concept of “browsable conversations“. Give it a try.
Ten pieces to Engagio. Are you using all of them?